Preparing Your Home for
- Open all blinds and drapes
- Turn on all lights and lamps, replace burnt out light bulbs
- Remove excess clutter, vacuum, clean and mop tile floors
- Wash windows both inside and out.
- Remove clutter in the living areas
- Magazines and newspapers removed from view
- Remote controls to be stored away
- Hide power bars and cords out of sight where possible
- Arrange furniture so the rooms look as spacious as possible
- Remove throw rugs and area rugs where possible
- Study – clear and remove clutter desk, straighten items on bookshelf, file papers away
- Toy room – organize and remove toy clutter
- Counters to be clean, uncluttered and clear of any appliances and utensils
- Kitchen sink to be free of dishes
- Remove magnets, photos, calendars, etc. from refrigerator
- Take away tea towels
- Clear counter tops
- Polish faucets and mirrors
- Remove stains from sinks, grout and bathtubs
- Clear away any personal items and cleaning products
- Remove all towels and toilet paper roll
- Toilet seat lid closed
- Make the beds with fresh, clean linen
- Clear out anything from under the bed that is visible
- Bedside tables are to be clean, free of tissue boxes, remote controls, alarm clocks, jewelry, etc.
- Move vehicles out of view from front of house
- Paving and sidewalks cleared, swept and weeds removed
- Garbage bins and garden hose to be stored out of sight
- Fertilise and mow lawn
- Trim hedging and overgrown shrubbery
- Put away lawn equipment and gardening tools
- Neatly arrange outdoor items such as furniture and play equipment
- Pools – cleaned with leaves and debris cleared. Water feature turned on
- Creepy Crawley and pool equipment to be stored out of sight where possible
If the 3 rules of buying a property are “location, location, location”, then of equal value importance are the 3 rules of selling: “presentation, presentation, presentation”. With over 87% of buyers starting their search online, professional photos can mean the difference to be on a buyer’s short-list or not.
Images are captured at dusk - those moments with stunning light between the night and day. Twilight photography is excellent for showcasing exterior and interior views, emphasizing the rich colours and dramatic shades of light.
FULL SCREEN VIRTUAL TOURS
A 360° view of an interior or an exterior aspect of a property. Gives potential buyers an online interactive experience, almost the same as if they were physically immersed in the environment.
INTERACTIVE FLOOR PLANS
A floor plan on the property displayed online where buyers can click on the hot spots to bring up corresponding high quality images. A simple and easy way to engage potential buyers with a point of reference.
POINT OF INTEREST MAPPING
Contact us if you're getting ready to sell your home in Calgary or surrounding areas.