"I've been on the Justin Havre Real Estate Team team for about nine years. It's been an absolutely incredible experience. From the very day I came on board, all of the things that they offer, the tools are absolutely incredible. One of the things that is such a bonus is being able to work with a lot of realtors with a lot of experience. We're able to put our heads together so that we can figure out how to do things better. How to work smarter, not harder. One of the things that I've noticed throughout the years is that every single year I keep making more money. It's absolutely amazing and I'm finding better ways to work hard, but I'm getting a lot more of that work-life balance going, and I make more money year over year, over year."
Justin Havre at eXp Realty is growing rapidly
From successful Advisor to social media, marketing and design positions, we’re hiring in Calgary!
REAL ESTATE AGENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (“Earn While You Learn”)
Want to make Real Estate your full-time primary career? We have an incredible opportunity with our team through our Real Estate Agent Internship. No real estate or prior sales experience is required, however the individual would be registering for or currently taking the Real Estate Licensing Program. This position will introduce you to the world of real estate as part of the #1 eXp Realty team in Canada (2018, 2019, 2020 for closed transactions) and give you invaluable in-house training that will launch you into your Real Estate career with a wealth of knowledge and support. If you are a driven team player, motivated with a strong ambition to succeed, we can teach you the skills you need to be a great success in this business.
Job Requirements: No real estate license is required for interviewing; however, candidates must be attending or have graduated from the Real Estate Licensing Program before hiring and commencement of sales training with the our team. We will be happy to discuss your plans for a rewarding career in Real Estate.
Are you passionate about Real Estate and providing clients with THE best customer service experience possible?
Our reputation has spoken for itself and are privileged to have a steady stream of clients that want to work with us. As a REALTOR® you will not have to worry about marketing & lead generation, allowing you to focus on what you do best - taking care of clients and guiding them through the process of buying and selling.
- A team player
- Ready to take your Real Estate career to the next level
- Passionate about self-development
- Enthusiastic about continuous learning and helping others
- Interested in being part of an amazing company culture
- Care about the best interests of others
- Have a zest for life?
Complete the form today!
If you’ve been thinking about joining the high-octane world of Calgary real estate, we’re opening doors to the position of Recruiter. Working for and with our Leadership Team and Advisors at The Justin Havre Real Estate Team with eXp Realty. If you want to work with top performers in real estate with an amazing culture and environment, here’s your chance.
This is a job for the enthusiastic go-getter, who is proactive, detail-oriented, hardworking, and is able to multitask with a calm, positive attitude who will be assisting in the overall growth of the team.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc
- Screen candidates' resumes and job applications
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Maintain well-documented recruiting reports
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote the company’s reputation in both communities and the city as a whole
- Schedule and coordinate calendar meetings and appointments
- Day-to-day administrative tasks
- Provide additional support functions as needed
- Required: minimum experience of one year in Recruiting or diploma/degree in Human Resources preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of Mac and Google Suite and other standard office software
- Excellent problem solving, time management, and organizational and tracking skills
- Motivated tasker with pro-active professional performance who is fast and efficient
- Highly detail oriented
- Positive and professional attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to take on any assigned task for Leadership
- Ability to initiate and follow-up on activities without supervision
- Based in Calgary, this is an in office position only.
Compensation: Salary 50-60k per year.
Sales Support Manager
As Canada’s #1 eXp Realty real estate team for four consecutive years in closed transactions, we are looking for an experienced and high-functioning Sales Support Manager to join our team in Calgary and provide support for our team of agents. The successful candidate must have a deep background and proven skill set in real estate sales, including excellent team-play qualities.
You will provide support for a dynamic award-winning team of 70+ agents who are committed, passionate, enthusiastic and hardworking to maintain and grow cohesive real estate sales strategies, team standards and individual achievements that will continue to cement our top position in the local market. You will use your exceptional skills to hire, train, consult, oversee and hold accountable our agent team, demonstrating industry knowledge and best practices of a high-achieving agent committed to putting clients first, and exemplifying strong moral character to seek win-win agreements.
The position also requires a demonstrated commitment to learning and striving for professional growth by regularly attending teaching courses where applicable, and providing innovative practicing scripts, dialogues and written correspondence.
If you are an outgoing, sociable individual who draws energy from working with a group of like-minded agents, we want to hear from you.
- Provide team training on our internal and external systems and processes
- Work on scripting, dialogue and overall skill development with agents
- Ensure sales team members have access to the necessary resources to perform at a high level
- Assist with recruit of agents to the team
- Assist agents with questions on contracts, negotiations and other items
- Stay informed on advancements in the real estate industry
- Work in unison and collaboration with Leadership within the role
- 5+ years of experience as a licensed real estate agent
- Working knowledge of the real estate industry, real estate sales processes, and governing regulations a must
- Proven organizational, planning, multitasking, prioritization, and effective time management skills
- Understands and delivers excellent client experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with sensitive and confidential information with a high level of professionalism
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and active listening skills
- Ability to work non standard hours as required
- Ability to work independently, combined with exceptional interpersonal skill and team-player attitude
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Strong computer skills - Google Apps, CRM’s, MLS, docusign, etc.
- Based in Calgary
Compensation: $70,000 - $80,000 based on level of experience
Start The Process Now