Establishing the “Right Price” is Critical
Studies show that a property priced 15% over fair market value only has a 10% chance of selling. Yet a property priced within 5% of a fair market value has a 60% chance of selling and 95% of properties priced at fair market value will sell. Although it may be tempting to select a REALTOR® who offers to list your property at the highest price, doing so may well jeopardize the sale of your property. Price should not be a factor in why you hire your REALTOR®.
The Benefits of Pricing Calgary Homes Right:
- Your property sells faster because it is exposed to more qualified buyers.
- Your home does not lose its marketability.
- The closer to market value, the higher the offers.
- A well-priced property can generate competing offers.
- REALTORS® will be enthusiastic about showing your property to buyers.
If you're selling your home, you'll want a trusted real estate professional on your side. The team at Justin Havre at RE/MAX First have the experience you want and the knowledge of the local industry you need. Contact our team today online or by phone at 403.217.0003 to learn more about how to get the most out of your real estate investments.