Justin Havre Real Estate Team with eXp Realty Community Involvement
Active in the Community
Our mission is to help our clients find the perfect homes for their needs in great neighbourhoods. Since it’s our community that has made us successful, and we are delighted to give back. We support our neighbourhoods, help not-for-profits, and fundraise for programs that are fundamental to the growth and prosperity of Calgary and its residents — our neighbours.
Children's Miracle Network
eXp Realty is a premiere partner of the Children's Miracle Network, a Canadian organization of over 14 children's hospitals. Each year, these care facilities treat over 2.6 million children from all over the country. Our Advisors donate a portion of commissions from every sale to the Children's Miracle Network for the Alberta Children's Hospital. Over the past 30 years, eXp Realty has donated more than $189 million this important charitable organization. Over the last two years, Justin Havre has been recognized as the top eXp Realty donor in Canada.
Calgary Food Bank
Justin Havre Real Estate Team has donated over $12,000 to the Calgary Food Bank, supporting those in need within our community. Every dollar donated equals $5 of distributed food! We're honored to be involved with this essential Calgary charity.
Calgary Children's Foundation
- We are proud to support the Calgary Children's Foundation, a community cornerstone that raises funds for a number of important local charities. What all of these charities share is a mission to help children overcome obstacles and provide them with opportunities that they may not have otherwise had. As part of our most recent Pledge Day, Justin Havre Real Estate Team made a pledge of $20,000, which helped to support:
- Between Friends, Camp Bonaventure: Between Friends gives locals with disabilities the opportunity to discover wonderful recreational, social, and outdoor activities in a fun and friendly environment. Camp Bonaventure is rich with exciting experiences for children and youth, from sports to essential outdoor skills.
- Albert Park / Radisson Heights Community After School: This after-school program is a registered non-profit and offers families living in the Albert Park and Radisson Heights neighborhoods safe, reliable and affordable childcare after school.
- EvenStart for Children Foundation: EvenStart for Children Foundation of Calgary provides programs for at-risk children and children who have gone through trauma. The foundation supports these local youth and their families—it’s a critical fixture in the community.
- Janus Academy: Janus Academy is an educational institution for elementary, junior high, and high school students with autism. With exceptional student-teacher ratios and a focus on programming tailored to each student's needs, this wonderful school is a valuable place for many local students and their families.
- Hospice Calgary Society — Children's Grief Counselling: Hospice Calgary Society helps children, youth and adults who have a loved one with a life-threatening illness or have recently lost a loved one. The society offers counselling and support to families and individuals as they grieve.
Legacy Place Society
Justin Havre Real Estate Team supports Legacy Place Society, an organization formed to support our First Responders, including: Peace Officers, Fire Fighters, Emergency Medical Services, 911 Dispatch, and Military Personnel.
First Responders face emotionally-charged and sometimes devastating situations at work. The vicarious trauma and demands of these professions can be major stressors on the individual and the family, which can make it challenging to find a balanced life perspective on the home front.
Legacy Place Society helps with issues of Post-Traumatic Stress (PTSD), Operational Stress Injury (OSI) and other psychological and physiological impacts on our First Responders and Military Personnel, which can create emotional and physical havoc. This organization helps our men and women in uniform and their families to steer through the everyday adversity, reframe the difficult realities of their profession, and to encourage daily behaviours that are conducive to recharging and re-engaging with themselves, their families and their workplaces.
Tree-Planting Program With Starloop
For every 5-star review that we receive, we plant a tree on a client’s behalf. Thank you to our wonderful clients who take the time to write Google reviews regarding their experience with our team and Advisors. Since we implemented the tree planting program with Starloop in 2019, we have been able to plant hundreds of trees so far. Thank you for helping the Earth while providing us feedback about your experience!
Volunteering Around Calgary
If you have a suggestion for ways in which we can help give back to our community, feel free to send us a message with the details of your fundraising initiative or event.
If you'd like to learn more about these initiatives and others, contact a team member today by calling 403.217.0003 or by contacting us online at any time!