Services You Will Receive with
Justin Havre & Associates
We will act as your trusted advisor and represent you, not the seller, in the process of acquiring what may be your biggest asset (excluding dual agency transactions). We will provide counsel from start to finish regarding all matters concerning your purchase such as:
- Where is the best location that suits your needs?
- What taxes are payable, if any?
- Items regarding competent conveyance lawyers, mortgage brokers and qualified property inspectors.
- Discussing financing options.
- We will keep your bargaining position confidential.
- We will keep you up-to-date on current issues that could affect land or housing values.
- We will negotiate the best price and terms for you that meets your needs and budget.
- We will keep you abreast of the most up to date listings in your price range and provide you with the most recent sales in your chosen neighbourhoods.
- We will preview homes for you.
- We will prepare a reasonable and binding offer.
- We will put you at ease and answer all of your questions in an open, honest, and frank manner.
- We will oversee the complete closing process.
- We will be available long after the sale has completed.
- We will find you a fantastic home!
Write all offers through us — all real estate agencies cooperate with each other. If you wish to view a property listed by another real estate agent, that’s fine; we can show it to you!
Phone us — if there are any real estate ads or signs that interest you, call us for more information.
Open Houses — when you go through an open house, please inform the hosting agents that you have a real estate representative and give them the name. Do not give out your name and phone number. If you want any additional information on the house, we will get it for you.
We are dedicated to our profession and we will work hard for you. You will receive competent and professional services when you engage us to act on your behalf.
RELAX, YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS