It is our job to use marketing techniques that meet each client’s unique situation.
The following represents a range of proven marketing strategies that may be used in your customized marketing plan:
- Diligent Marketing Research. This leads to strategic pricing of your home. A guess is just not good enough…
- Staging and Strategic Marketing. We make pre-list preparations so we hit the ground running.
- Exposure on the Calgary Board's MLS® System. 5,700 agents on the Calgary Real Estate Board and their buyers will have access to your home. We promise that your home will catch their eye.
- Active Marketing. Through consistent, daily prospecting, we’ll find a buyer for your home. We have thousands of buyers in our database already; chances are your home may be suitable for one of them.
- Company Team. Our team includes full-time office managers and Conveyance staff, all working hard to ensure your sale runs smoothly,
- Thorough Research. We gain valuable insight by collecting feedback from every agent who shows your property.
- Weekly Homeowner Updates. We will provide you with feedback from showings, details about our marketing efforts and relevant activity in the marketplace.
- Print shop & Marketing. Justin’s team has a dedicated graphic designer and Print shop. The Print shop is able to create high-quality marketing pieces for our clients. The turnaround time is quick and we pride ourselves in being able to provide this service to you. We want potential buyer’s to remember your property in the best possible way. Products include: Marketing, Flyers, Brochures and Feature Sheets.
- Prominent For Sale Sign. This will associate your home with Canada’s largest and most respected real estate company.
- Websites and Internet Marketing. Justin takes Internet marketing of your home very seriously. Your home will be marketed on several websites and these include MLS.ca, Realtor.ca, creb.ca, CirRealty.ca, JustinHavre.com, JustListedCalgary.ca, Calgary-RealEstate.com, open2view.com, social networking websites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and 1000's of neighbourhood or agent websites. Your home will be available to thousands of potential buyers, 24 hours a day. Market stats show that more than 90 percent of buyers use the Internet to search for their next home. We speak their language and ensure high-profile exposure through a number of sites. You will not get better Internet exposure with anyone else. Check them out yourself!
- Open Houses. Tried, tested and true. Your home will be available for viewing by buyers at convenient times.
- High-quality Feature Sheets. Once it’s been seen you don’t want prospective buyers to forget your home. A high-quality, colour feature sheet with lots of clear pictures keeps us ‘top of mind’ with buyers.
- Internet Virtual Tours & Photography. A professional photographer will expose your home to thousands of real estate websites. First impressions are a must and it starts with professional photography to draw buyers to your home.
- Traditional Print Advertising. Targeted marketing means knowing where to advertise. Print advertising is becoming less and less effective as the Internet is changing the way buyers find properties. We have shifted our print advertising dollars to our online advertising, as this is where the overwhelming majority of buyers start their search, and we have one of the best online marketing campaigns for the Calgary real estate market. Your listing will still be advertised in the Calgary Real Estate News for a minimum of 3 weeks from the listing date as it is the largest weekly publication for Calgary and Area.
Contact us today to get started on marketing your Calgary home.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.
The city of Calgary has released a new report called Suburban Residential Growth that has studied the predicted growth trends for the next five years. As it app...Read More