Spring is here and let me tell you time flies. We are truly seeing a lot of positive momentum in the Calgary Real Estate market and the NW Calgary community of Tuscany continues to be one of the more active communities in Calgary when it comes to MLS Sales.
As of April 13, 2010, there are 91 Active Single Family Homes for sale in Tuscany plus another 17 Single Family Houses that are C/S.
- Average Tuscany home for sale was a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,784 square foot house
- Average List price for Tuscany Homes: $519,473 or $290.48/Sqft
- Average Size of a Tuscany Single Family Home Sold: 1,826 square feet (March)
- The Number of Tuscany Homes Sold in March, 2010: 53
- The average sold price for a Tuscany Home: $515,734
- The median Sale price of Tuscany Homes: $482,500
- Most homes for sale in Tuscany spent just 31 days on the market
As you can see the market is very strong in this community. If you would like to get our Tuscany MLS Market Reports every month, feel free to go and request your free-no-obligation report by filling out this form HERE.
You can also search my site for every available home for sale in Tuscany.
Leave a Comment
Some of the newer Calgary communities have made it to the top 25 in Avenue Magazine's newly released lists of the top neighborhoods in the city for 2012. It's n...Read More